TERMS & CONDITIONS
All images and text content on our website is copyrighted to DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd Trading as Little Lane Workshops (est August 2015).
Our website is protected with Copyright intelligence - please do not copy or reproduce any element of our website without seeking written permission from us first.
When attending a class, you agree that you will not reproduce, replicate or redistribute any element of the class or materials provided or content from our website or social platforms in part or full for personal or commercial use.
DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd Trading as Little Lane Workshops ABN 11607241878 is the provider of all tickets and products sold via this website and unless stated otherwise, acts on behalf of all visiting creatives and teachers.
Our address is Studio 4102, 4 Daydream Street Warriewood, NSW 2100.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket to one of our classes. By purchasing a ticket from Little Lane Workshops, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets on www.littlelaneworkshops.com or in person and the attendance at Little Lane Workshops events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders you may transfer your ticket too.
Variation or Updates to Terms and Conditions
DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations on these terms will only apply to any tickets purchased AFTER these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
General Ticket Terms and Conditions & Use of This Website
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
By Purchasing a ticket you agree to all conditions outlined by DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) below.
Refunds or Class Transfers
- DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) cannot not offer refunds or class transfers that are required as a result of a change in your availability or personal circumstances.
- Our workshop tickets are non refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place. If you wish to transfer your ticket to another individual, please notify us of this change via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to transfer your ticket to another date, we will require 14 days notice so that we have time to resell your place in the class that you booked. Only one transfer is allowed per ticket as long as it is arranged no less than 14 days out from the event.
- DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) will only offer a refund of a ticket or the transfer to another class if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled date, or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- If we have to cancel a class due to minimum class numbers not being met, or a cancellation from a creative for some reason, we may do so at any time prior to the class scheduled date and time. You will of course receive a full refund OR you can choose to attend another class of the same value.
Should any updated COVID restrictions require us to postpone classes, we your ticket will be moved to a rescheduled date or converted to a 12 month credit that can be used to rebook when we reopen.
- In the event that a class is cancelled or rescheduled all liability is limited only to the amount of the ticket price and DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) and the attending creatives will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling of a class, including but not limited to any travel and accommodation costs.
You will be entitled to a refund or exchange where we are required to do so under any relevant laws, including the Australian Consumer Law. You may ask for a refund or exchange if an item is faulty, incorrectly shipped, or is significantly different to what you asked for.
In the event that you believe that you are entitled to a refund or exchange, please provide us within 7 days:
- your full name and address;
- the original order number; and
- the reason for claiming the refund or exchange.
- All goods must returned to us unused and is as new condition.
- In the event the product return is because the product is significantly different to what you asked for, or has been incorrectly shipped, we will refund you the cost of return postage.
We cannot offer refund or exchange because of change of mind, so please choose items carefully.
- We offer 3 years validity on all gift cards sold after June 2018 so please be sure to use it before the expiry date as we cannot reissue after it has expired.
- Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
Conditions of entry to a workshop
- DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) reserves the right to deny entry into, or remove from any class or event where we have reasonable cause to do so, anyone who is deemed to be intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, acting in a way that is at risk to yourself or inappropriately towards other guests.
- By booking a place at our workshops for yourself or your child, you agree that you will apply with all safety precautions and recommendations during your visit and neither DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) nor our attending creatives are not responsible for any injury that may occur to you, your child or children at our premises or during our classes.
- In attending Little Lane Workshops you agree that we DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) and the attending creatives are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur at our premises or in our classes.
- Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
- When attending a class, you agree that you will not reproduce, replicate or redistribute any element of the class or materials provided or content from our website or social platforms in part or full for personal or commercial use.
Use of Discount Codes
Only one discount code can be used per order and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts codes must be applied at the time of order and cannot be retrospectively applied or refunded after the checkout process sorry.
We will never share your details with a third party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
After purchasing a product or ticket from us you may receive an email from us notifying you of upcoming events or special offers and if you wish to unsubscribe at anytime you may do so via the unsubscribe option on the email or by contacting email@example.com.
These terms and conditions were updated as of Tuesday 28th May 2019