© 2015 DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd - Trading as Little Lane Workshops + Little Lane Kids
💛 THANK YOU for supporting our heart filled Family Business.
All images and text content on our website is copyrighted to DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd Trading as Little Lane Workshops (est August 2015).
Our website is protected with Copyright intelligence - please do not copy or reproduce any element of our website without seeking written permission from us first.
When attending a class, you agree that you will not reproduce, replicate or redistribute any element of the class or materials provided or content from our website or social platforms in part or full for personal or commercial use.
DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd Trading as Little Lane Workshops ABN 11607241878 is the provider of all tickets and products sold via this website and unless stated otherwise, acts on behalf of all visiting creatives and teachers.
Our address is Studio 4102, 4 Daydream Street Warriewood, NSW 2100.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket to one of our classes. By purchasing a ticket from Little Lane Workshops, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets on www.littlelaneworkshops.com or in person and the attendance at Little Lane Workshops events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders you may transfer your ticket too.
Variation or Updates to Terms and Conditions
DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations on these terms will only apply to any tickets purchased AFTER these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
General Ticket Terms and Conditions & Use of This Website
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
By Purchasing a ticket you agree to all conditions outlined by DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) below.
Refunds, Credits and Class Transfers
- DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) cannot not offer refunds as a result of a change in your availability or personal circumstances.
- If you wish to transfer your ticket to another date, we will require a minimum of 7 days notice so that we have time to resell your place in the class that you booked. Only one transfer is allowed per ticket as long as it is arranged no less than 7 days out from the event. If a transfer is not possible a 3 month credit may be given at the discretion of management. Al expiry dates of credits are final and credits cannot be extended or used after their expiry date.
- Any Non refundable Booking Deposits made are non refundable in the event of a cancellation on your behalf.
- Our workshop tickets are non refundable, but if on the day you find yourself unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place. If you wish to transfer your ticket to another individual, please notify us of this change via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) will only offer a refund of a ticket or the transfer to another class if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled date, or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- On the very rare occasion we have to cancel a class due to minimum class numbers not being met, or a cancellation from a creative for some reason, we may do so at any time prior to the class scheduled date and time. You will of course receive a full refund OR you can choose to attend another class of the same value.
- In the event that a class is cancelled or rescheduled all liability is limited only to the amount of the ticket price and DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) and the attending creatives will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling of a class, including but not limited to any travel and accommodation costs.
- Should any updated Covid restrictions require us to postpone classes, your ticket will be moved to a rescheduled date or converted to a 18 month credit that can be used to rebook at a later date, book into an alternative class or can be used to purchase online or in store. Credits cannot be extended beyond their expiry date.
- A deposit of $100 per booking day is required to confirm your booking and lock the studio space in for your exclusive use. The deposit paid will be deducted from the total booking fee and the balance is due on the day of your class.
- If you wish to cancel or transfer your booking to another date, we will require a minimum of 10 days notice for a full transfer or refund as we turn away other bookings and events to allocate the space exclusively to your event. Refunds will attract a 10% cancellation fee to cover fees and admin.
- In the case of a venue hire arrangement, the leasor will be responsible for the advertising and sale of your workshop / event tickets. The leasor will provide all of your own materials and equipment other than those outlined in the venue hire agreement.
- Certain rules apply during use of the property. The space is furnished and rental includes the use of the space, the furniture, the crockery and amenities only. Sundries, food and beverage, stationery and materials are not included in the rental agreement. We of course request that all items are to be treated respectfully and no items will be removed from the premises.
You will be entitled to a refund or exchange where we are required to do so under any relevant laws, including the Australian Consumer Law. You may ask for a refund or exchange if an item is faulty, incorrectly shipped, or is significantly different to what you asked for.
In the event that you believe that you are entitled to a refund or exchange, please provide us within 7 days:
- your full name and address;
- the original order number; and
- the reason for claiming the refund or exchange.
- All goods must returned to us unused and is as new condition.
- In the event the product return is because the product is significantly different to what you asked for, or has been incorrectly shipped, we will refund you the cost of return postage.
We cannot offer refund or exchange because of change of mind, so please choose items carefully.
- We offer 3 years validity on all gift cards so please be sure to use it before the expiry date as we cannot reissue or honour them after they have expired.
- Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
Conditions of entry to a workshop
- DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) reserves the right to deny entry into, or remove from any class or event where we have reasonable cause to do so, anyone who is deemed to be intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, acting in a way that is at risk to yourself or inappropriately towards other guests.
- By booking a place at our workshops for yourself or your child, you agree that you will apply with all safety precautions and recommendations during your visit and neither DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) nor our attending creatives are not responsible for any injury that may occur to you, your child or children at our premises or during our classes.
- In attending Little Lane Workshops you agree that we DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) and the attending creatives are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur at our premises or in our classes.
- Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. DTLL Workshops Pty Ltd (Little Lane Workshops) and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
- When attending a class, you agree that you will not reproduce, replicate or redistribute any element of the class or materials provided or content from our website or social platforms in part or full for personal or commercial use.
Sewing activities includes the use of sewing machines, needles, scissors and other tools. The safety of all children and staff is always our highest priority and our sewing machines have various safety features such as auto stop and speed control however they are machines and as such caution is always of the utmost importance. We run through safety instructions with all the children throughout the sessions and they will be expected to follow all instructions and behave in an appropriate manner. It will be explained to them that anyone who does not obey these instructions when using the machines, or act in a way that risks their safety or the safety of others, may result in them being removed from that activity.
By booking a ticket to a sewing activity, you grant permission for your child to operate the sewing machines and to use the tools and equipment under the guidance of Little Lane Workshops and you agree to release and hold harmless all employees and/or volunteers of Little Lane Workshops of all claims or liability related to any accident that may arise as a result of your child’s participation in our school holiday / after school program.
Use of Discount Codes
Only one discount code can be used per order and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts codes must be applied at the time of order and cannot be retrospectively applied or refunded after the checkout process sorry.
Be Notified of New Dates Coming Soon
Where a class is sold out or we do not have any new dates scheduled - we offer an option to "Be notified of New Dates Soon" on our class listings. By adding this to cart and processing at $0.00 - you will be sent an email or text message to be notified when a new date is scheduled and a link to where you can book. Please note - this is a free notification service - it is not a booking or booking confirmation.
We will never share your details with a third party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
After purchasing a product or ticket from us you may receive an email from us notifying you of upcoming events or special offers and if you wish to unsubscribe at anytime you may do so via the unsubscribe option on the email or by contacting email@example.com.
These terms and conditions were updated as of Tuesday 28th June 2020