WOMEN'S WELLNESS WORKSHOP Thursday 22.03.18 7-9pm
Women’s Wellness Workshop with Megan McGrath of Chasing Sunrise
A wellbeing workshop designed to provide health and lifestyle solutions for busy women.
The hectic pace and demands of modern life can make it hard for us to take great care of ourselves. So how do we do this without it feeling like just another thing to do on our already epic ‘To-Do’ lists?
In this practical and hands-on workshop, you will learn simple strategies to regain control, find balance in your day and develop healthy habits towards experiencing a more fulfilling life.
We will focus on:
· Nutrition that supports good health
· The importance of rest and sleep.
· Active living and moving because it feels good.
· Managing stress.
· Mindfulness in daily life.
· The power of planning.
What you can expect:
· Two hours of information and practical/hands on activities to invigorate you.
· A beautiful and nurturing event space to connect with other like-minded women in the community.
· A nourishing wholefoods supper.
· Amazing prizes and partner give-aways
· Tips and tools to take away and start using straight away.
Nourish yourself, have fun and go home feeling inspired, empowered and energised to transform your wellness.
Our address is Studio 4102 N.O 4 Daydream St Warriewood, NSW 2102.
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment as been received.
Our workshop tickets are non refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Little Lane workshops and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.