Reiki, Manifestation & Vision Boarding Wednesday 30.08.17 6-9pm
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? “ Mary Oliver
Are you so busy you’ve lost sight of your goals? Are you feeling stuck unable to make decisions? Do you lack clarity about your future? Are you ready to let go of what is holding you back?
The Soul Therapy & Intention Setting workshop is an evening to connect to your soul and create your vision to design a life you love. If you’re ready to make the second half of 2017 your time to OWN it... then come and play!
Allow yourself the time and space to get clear on what you truly want so you can live a fulfilled and joyful life.
This class has been designed especially for you to:
• Slow down, breathe and connect to your heart and inner wisdom.
• Dream big and get clear on your goals, intentions and dreams.
• Gain awareness about your desires and be inspired to make positive changes
• Discover a creative process for making your dreams a reality with a clear vision of the life you want to lead.
• Mini Reiki Healing to bring energetic balance to your body and align your chakras.
• Meditation to quieten the mind and create space to go beyond your conscious mind, create greater awareness of your needs and bring clarity to your thinking.
• Journalling and vision boarding to express your inner vision and step into alignment with your soul purpose.
• An essential oil to activate your sacral chakra and awaken your creativity.
• Blissful treats and drinks
• A fun night out with like-minded people in an inspiring space to create the best version of you
You’ll walk away with a piece of art in the form of a vision board, to pop up at home that will keep you on track and focused on your goals - and your big audacious dreams.
Creating a vision of what you want can be powerful and life changing by accessing the unconscious mind and bringing you into alignment with your unique vision to magnetise what you desire effortlessly. Vision boards are a creative tool to do this, by helping you maintain your focus on a specific life goal or group of goals through images and words that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life.
‘Your vision will become clear only when you look in to your heart. Who looks outside, dreams, who looks inside, awakens’. ~ Carl Jung
About the tutor
Rebecca Grainger is a Reiki Master and Empowerment Coach who lives on the Northern beaches with her husband and young son. She works predominantly with women and mothers to holistically support them through periods of transition with confidence, clarity and ease. She believes your vibe affects your tribe so is passionate about educating people on managing their energy and outlook to positively influence those around them. You can connect with her via www.themamahub.co
There is so much power given to dreaming, setting intentions and aspirations, through up-leveling your energetic vibration and opening your heart to possibility and positivity. I invite you to connect to your inner wisdom and bring flow back into your life through creativity, expression and vision in a safe, supportive, sacred space.
Included in your ticket:
- Magazines, scissors, glues and cardboard to create your vision board to take home
- Yummy treats and refreshments
- Essential oil sample to take home
- Reiki energy healing
- Guided meditation and journaling exercise
- An inspired group in a beautiful relaxing venue
What you need to bring:
Any pictures, clippings, words, imagery, quotes and inspiration you want to use
An open heart
Are you ready to get unstuck and inspired? If so, let's start creating a life you love!
"Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe" - Oprah
Our address is Studio 4102 N.O 4 Daydream St Warriewood, NSW 2102.
*For bookings of 4 or more people, please contact sonia@littlelaneworkshops to enquire about a group discount.
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment as been received.
Our workshop tickets are non refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Little Lane workshops and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.