Keeping CALM - A Wellness Workshop for Teen Girls 23.09.18 Sunday 2.30 - 4.30pm
A wellness workshop with Megan McGrath of Chasing Sunrise.
A wellness workshop for teenage girls designed to inspire and empower them to manage stress and overwhelm in healthy ways.
The workshop is all about empowering your daughter to be truly ‘well’ and to inspire a healthy body and mind so that they can fulfil their awesome potential.
In this 2 hour hands on and interactive workshop your daughter will develop simple tools and techniques to support healthy habits, build resilience and create their own calm. We will focus on;
- Establishing Healthy Habits – good sleep routines/active living and nourishing food to feel and perform at their best.
- Rest and avoiding Burn-Out.
- Simple Mindfulness and Meditation techniques.
- Breathing and harnessing the power of the breathe to manage stressful situations.
- Intentional living and starting each day with a sense of purpose.
- Positive Self Talk.
- The practise of Gratitude.
What you can expect;
- 1.5 hours of practical information and enjoyable activities to invigorate your daughter.
- A beautiful and nurturing event space to connect with other girls.
- Healthy refreshments.
- Tips and tools to take away and start using straight away.
This workshop is held at Unit 4102, 4 Daydream St Warriewood NSW 2102
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
Our workshop tickets are non refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Little Lane workshops and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.