BRUSH LETTERING & TYPOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS 17.03.19 Sunday 2.30 - 5.30pm
Alena of Moonlight Creation will be running this Hand Lettering Masterclass.
- No specific experience required, but you must have done the Introduction to Brush Lettering Workshop at least 3 months prior to booking in for the Intermediate.
- You have been practicing at home.
What to bring?
Most of the materials required for this workshop will be provided, however you will need to bring:
- Your Brush Pens you are using at home (if yours are worn out, there will be new packs available for purchase on the day of the workshop)
- Any other brush pens that you are currently using
- Pencil & Ruler (if you forget yours, you will be asked to run around the block a couple of times… kidding! We will have a set you can borrow during the workshop)
- A 3-5 word quote that you will turn into a stunning lettering piece.
What is included?
- 1 x Tracing Paper Pad
- 1 x Black Pentel Touch Pen
- 1 x Black Fineline Pen
- 1 x Grey Fineline Pen
- 1 x White Ink Gel Pen
- 1 x Intermediate Workbook with the Workshop’s Content
- Paper for Practice
Prize to be given out to the student with the most creative piece.
(Winner to be voted by the students)
What are we learning?
Congratulations on sticking through hours and hours of drill practice, now the fun begins!
This Masterclass is all about being creative with your lettering.
We will explore and learn the following:
How to achieve the gradient look, when mixing 2 shades of 1 colour or when mixing 2 different colours.
You will learn how to correctly add shadows under your letters depending on where the light source is coming from.
We know you have been dying to finally add those fancy looking tales to your letters. During this workshop you will learn how!!
Every struggled with making favourite quotes look organized and creative?
You will learn how over overcome this struggle.
We will go through how a combination of simple geometric shapes stacked on top of each other can help you create a fun and organized composition of the quote.
This workshop will be held at Studio 4102, 4 Daydream St, Warriewood
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
Please contact us if you would like to book for three or more people as a 10% discount will apply.
Our workshop tickets are non refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Little Lane workshops and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.