Well exciting news... we're back in ACTION, but things may run a little differently for the time being.
Your health and safety is our priority and so we will be following all recommended guidelines and requesting all guests at our studio do the same too.
All of our staff have undertaken the Australian Government COVID19 Infection Control Training.
The protocols & practices that are in place will include but are not limited to;
- The frequent use of hand sanitiser within the studio.
- Temperature Check upon arrival.
- Full sanitisation of all furnishings and equipment between each use.
- Whilst we have communal tables in our workshop, If guests arrive together, we can seat you together but we also need to allow space between different groups, so please wait to be seated upon arrival.
- All guests will be asked to sign in and provide a mobile contact number.
- Food and drinks will be served by our team rather than self service.
- As always, but now more than ever, we do ask you to refrain from coming if you are unwell.
We ask for your patience as we adjust to these strange new times and we hope you enjoy your experience as much as we love having you.
In regards to our rescheduled classes, we have now contacted all of you who were booked into classes that were postponed, with our new class dates and information on how to rebook. If you have not received your email, please check your spam folders and don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we can resend.
We are so incredibly grateful for all of the love and support you have shown us throughout these crazy times.
This business is not only our family business and our livelihood - it is our everything and YOU are our family too. It is because of you and our incredible family of creatives that we have managed to build the most wonderful and beautiful community around us and we are so excited to reconnect with you all.
Sending so much love and light to you all.
xx Sonia & Carl & The Little Lane Family