Your health and safety is our priority and so we will be following all recommended guidelines and requesting all guests at our studio do the same too.
All of our staff have undertaken the Australian Government COVID19 Infection Control Training and we are a registered Covid safe Business.
We please ask that all of our customers please follow the below requirements and cooperate with us so that we can ensure that we can provide the safest environment for all.
Whilst masks are no longer currently mandatory in our classes / store - we 100% support your decision and you are more than welcome to wear one should it make you feel more comfortable.The protocols & practices that are in place will include but are not limited to;
- The frequent use of hand sanitiser within the studio.
- Full sanitisation of all furnishings and equipment between each use.
- All guests will be asked to sign in via the NSW Services app and to wear a face mask during classes (unless lawfully exempt).
- Food and drinks will be served by our team rather than self service.
- As always, but now more than ever, we do ask you to refrain from coming if you are unwell.
- Seating arrangements are in place so please let us know if you are coming with a friend(s) so that we can seat you together.
Should any updated restrictions require us to postpone classes, we your ticket will be moved to a rescheduled date or converted to a 12 month credit that can be used to rebook when we reopen.
We like so many small businesses around the world, are so incredibly grateful for all of the love and support you continue to show us throughout these crazy times.
Sending so much love and light to you all and all our fellow businesses.
xx Sonia & Carl & The Little Lane Family