Our adult workshops have been postponed until midnight 30/08/21 following all Government recommendations. We will update again as further information is provided.
We have emailed all participants of classes affected by these lockdowns. Please check your email (including spam folders in case we end up in there) for information.
We are taking all precautions for the well being of all and monitoring the situation and advice closely.
Your health and safety is our priority and so we will be following all recommended guidelines and requesting all guests at our studio do the same too.
All of our staff have undertaken the Australian Government COVID19 Infection Control Training and we are a registered Covid safe Business.
Contactless pickup is available (select pick up when ordering online) and our online store will remain open and we are shipping as usual (with all safety precautions in place).
When Workshops Resume:
We please ask that all of our customers please follow the below requirements and cooperate with us so that we can ensure that we can provide the safest environment for all.
The protocols & practices that are in place will include but are not limited to;
- The frequent use of hand sanitiser within the studio.
- Full sanitisation of all furnishings and equipment between each use.
- All guests will be asked to sign in via the NSW Services app (this is a legal requirement)
- As always, but now more than ever, we do ask you to refrain from coming if you are unwell or are considered a casual or close contact of an identified hotspot. If you live inside of the 7 LGAs or are unwell, please contact us to discuss the option of rescheduling you to another class.
- Seating arrangements are in place so please let us know if you are coming with a friend(s) so that we can seat you together.
Should any updated restrictions require us to postpone further classes, your ticket will be moved to a rescheduled date or converted to a 12 month credit that can be used to rebook into the same class or any class or can also be used to purchase both online and in store.
We like so many small businesses around the world, are so incredibly grateful for all of the love and support you continue to show us throughout these crazy times.
Sending so much love to everyone.
Please stay safe and well.
xx Sonia & Carl & The Little Lane Family