Your health and safety is our priority and so we will be following all recommended guidelines and requesting all guests at our studio do the same too.
All of our staff have undertaken the Australian Government COVID19 Infection Control Training.
The protocols & practices that are in place will include but are not limited to;
- The frequent use of hand sanitiser within the studio.
- Temperature Check upon arrival before entering the studio.
- Full sanitisation of all furnishings and equipment between each use.
- Whilst we have communal tables in our workshop, If guests arrive together, we can seat you together but we also need to allow space between different groups, so please wait to be seated upon arrival.
- All guests will be asked to sign in one our COVID safe guest list and provide a mobile contact number.
- Food and drinks will be served by our team rather than self service.
- As always, but now more than ever, we do ask you to refrain from coming if you are unwell.
- Seating arrangements are in place so please let us know if you are coming with a friend(s) so that we can seat you together.
- Whilst we can currently hold 21 people plus staff in our studio, we are currently capping class numbers for everyone's safety and comfort.
- Under the current restrictions we cannot accept private bookings of more than 10 people.
Should any updated restrictions require us to postpone classes, we your ticket will be moved to a rescheduled date or converted to a credit that is valid for 18 months and can be used to rebook at a time that is convenient for you.
We ask for your patience as we adjust to these strange new times and we hope you enjoy your experience as much as we love having you.
We like so many small businesses around the world, are so incredibly grateful for all of the love and support you continue to show us throughout these crazy times.
This business is not only our family business and our livelihood - it is our everything and we consider YOU to be a part of our family too.
Sending so much love and light to you all.
xx Sonia & Carl & The Little Lane Family