YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS WORKSHOP Sunday 10.03.19 9.00 - 5.00pm
So you’ve got an idea - what’s next? ............
How to start “Your Creative Business” – a one-day Workshop
- Are you a creative person who would like to start a new business, but doesn't know where to start?
- Has this idea been on your mind for a while and won’t go away?
- Are you intimidated by writing a business plan?
- Do you want to know what to do next?
Whether it’s selling your art or craft work, running kids dance workshops or opening a gallery, this is your first step towards success.
In this one-day workshop, we will:
- Examine your business idea with you
- Help you answer those all-important questions
- Guide you through the process of weighing up the pros and cons
- Walk you through some crucial steps to see if your idea is feasible and what to do next
During the workshop you will:
- Work through your idea in a supportive environment
- Answer key questions and analyse your idea
- Look at how to cost your product / service
- Leave with an action plan of what to do next
What you’ll take away from the workshop:
- More clarity around your idea
- Your own workbook, including progress on questions and issues resolved
- A action plan of what to do next
At the end of the day you will have an Action Plan to move forward with your business.
Morning Tea and Lunch is included.
About the teacher:
Ruth has drawn her inspiration from many sources and has learnt the skills from travelling and meeting women who have shared their knowledge. After visiting South East Asia, spending time on a floating village working with the water hyacinth plant, living in Arnhem Land for 18 months and being a member and active participant of the Basket Weavers of Victoria she has bought together various styles and developed her own designs and methods and is now sharing her knowledge.
She works with plant fibres, recycled fabrics, wool, thread, handmade cordage and even paper.Our address is Studio 4102 N.O 4 Daydream St Warriewood, NSW 2102.
*For bookings of 4 or more people, please contact sonia@littlelaneworkshops to enquire about a group discount.
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
Our workshop tickets are non refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Little Lane workshops and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.